viernes, 26 de julio de 2019

Crossroads Blues Radio P169 "Summer Special 02"

CROSSROADS BLUES RADIO
Program 169 SUMMER July 26, 2019
special number 2


Second special program of this holiday period of Crossroads Blues Radio. In this second special we have a selection of 28 artists, with an important female selection, and also of national artists, with 140 minutes of blues without interruptions, of blues "non stop".

Segundo programa especial de este periodo vacacional de Crossroads Blues Radio. En este segundo especial tenemos una selección de 28 artistas, con una importante selección femenina, y también de artistas nacionales, con 140 minutos de blues sin interrupciones, de blues "non stop".

PROGRAM PLAYLIST

Ñaco Goñi & Malcolm Scarpa
Black Nights
Ruby Hayes 
I Got My MoJo Working 
Jackie Payne & Steve Edmonson
Sweet Candyman
Nick Moss & The Flip Tops 
Heavy On My Mind
Red House 
I´m Ready
Keith Dunn 
Hate To See You Go
Wanda Johnson
Allergic to Mink
Lady Dottie & The Diamonds
Why I Sing the Blues
Samantha Fish 
Rollin And Tumblin
Suzanne & The Blues Church
Damn Right (I Got The Blues)
Cotton Gang
After All
Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz
Double Bubble
Buddy Flett 
Born in Mississippi (Mr. Hubert)
The 44 Dealers
Howlin' Wolf
Xime Monzon
Blues Never Die
Karen Lovely
I've Had Enough
Alex Zayas
Deal with the Blues
Amadeu Casas
Sweet Little Angel
Carl Verheyen
Distracted Girl
Ally Venable
Backwater Blues
Cedric Burnside
Death Bell Blues
Colin James
I Need Your Love So Bad
Fede Aguado
Este Maldito Blues
Greg Coulson
Love Nest
Hill Country Revue 
Nightmare Riding My Back
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden
Path You Choose
Kathy Boye
I Feel Alive
Vivian Vance Kelly
Husband Cheating On Us





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario